To provide a home for orphaned children: a place where children and their communities can have access to clean water, shelter, nourishment, health care and education sufficient to meet their basic needs and to achieve their full potential.
Lusungu Children's Home: We will offer a place of refuge for orphaned children affected by HIV/AIDs. In this community, the potential of every child will be realized.
At Lusungu we believe in:
- Commitment to the Christian Faith.
- Commitment to Zambia, Africa and its future.
- Justice and respect for orphans affected with HIV/AIDS, and for all people.
- Being child-focused and community-focused in all our work.
- Creating national and international partnerships as we pursue our mission.
- Accountability and transparency in all our processes.
- Openness to new ideas in our work.
- Upholding the Vision, the Mission, and the Values of the orphanage.
Please see How You Can Help and the other links for more information.